Welcome to the only recipe for Flourless Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies you will ever need! These babies are originally from my ebook, but I had a request for a recipe #vegan peanut butter cookies on Instagram, so I thought I’d publish them here, with one minor modification I’ve made to the recipe since writing the ebook!
I will keep this post short and sweet because sometimes I get comments that the text for my recipe posts is too long. I honestly do not really care much what other people think of me. That said, do have a tendency to write and speak for days and days longer than I should, so I’ll do y’all a favor and give brevity a whirl.
These Flourless Vegan Peanuts Butter Cookies are definitely worth your time. They are very simple to prepare and very delicious. The cookies give off wholesome, old-school baking vibes in the best way possible. They also happen to be naturally gluten-free, if that’s important to you.
For best results, allow these Flourless Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies to cool completely before transferring from the baking sheet, as they need a moment to firm up after coming out of the oven.
I hope you make these Vegan Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies and I hope you love them! Feel free to leave me your thoughts, comments, questions, emotions, etc, anytime on Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
And, if you’d like, you can grab my ebook here.
Flourless Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 10-15 minutes
Yield: ~16 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth or chunky depending on preference (can substitute sunflower seed butter if allergic to nuts)
- 3/4 cup granulated or raw sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons applesauce (can sub unsweetened non-dairy milk)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, baking soda, salt, and 2 tablespoons applesauce or non-dairy milk. Mix until well-combined. If dough is dry add additional tablespoon applesauce or non-dairy milk.
3. Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls on ungreased baking sheet, spaced at least 1 inch apart. Using a fork, create a hatchback pattern by gently pressing each cookie down in one direction, then repeating at a 90 angle to the first mark.
4. Sprinkle additional sugar over top of cookies. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden around edges and fragrant.