I wrote this piece for NYU Spoon in fall. But I’m really trying to just up my content and build my recipes page and have been really busy working errday this week so I haven’t been able to shoot pix for new recipes. But they’re coming very soon I promise.
My dog just ate some of my greek yogurt off the table. She has the most impressive hopping skills I swear. She’s like 13 pounds and a foot off the ground and can still hop on my counter and eat my food. I need to yell at her more. It’s just difficult cause she’s so dang cute.
Back to pumpkin fluff – um, holy easy, crowdpleasing and yummy. My fav is with graham crackers, animal crackers, and kit-kats. I’m a bitch for kit-kats. Try the white chocolate time sometime and thank me later.
Make this. Eat it. Dip strawberries in it. Whatever. Just give it a whirl! Original post ici.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla flavored pudding mix (check to ensure vegan-friendly, most are)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping (such as So Delicious Coco Whip)
- Cinnamon for garnish
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together canned pumpkin, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice until blended. This pic looks icy.
2. Fold in whipped topping.
3. Dust the top with cinnamon.
4. Refrigerate or serve immediately.